Just so you know, there is no excuse if your bikini body is STILL under construction. If you have been reading for a while, you and me very well know that I was bragging about eating healthy, working out and drinking smoothies throughout the wholeee year. We should be close to that “ideal body”. If you are happy and in good shape, then we have achieved our goals.
One of my plans for this summer includes making All The Frozen Yummy Slushies!
Nothing cools me down in the summer like a big healthy slush (or bowl of ice cream). One of my favorites for this past week is the Triple Berry Slush! This yummy treat is so easy to make and is definitely the best way to cool down after a hot day. You just need your blender and the frozen mix of the triple berries.
You can also use any frozen fruit you want, just pick your favorite kinds and you’ll love the result!
This triple berry-awesome treat makes me crave it for so many reasons. It’s packed with antioxidants, it’s refreshing, it’s perfect for breakfast or an afternoon snack, and its just amazingly delicious.
- 1/2 cups Frozen Berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 table spoon Organic Chia Seeds Protein
- 1 table spoon Flax Seeds
- 2 Cups of ICE !
- Crush ice in a food processor blender. Place in freezer for it not to melt.
- Place the mix of the frozen berries in a food processor or blender. Blend until berries are finely crushed.
- Add Almond Milk. Pulse a few more times.
- Add crushed ice and pulse several times. Add more ice if necessary for desired texture.
- Pour into 2 glasses and enjoy immediately.