Hello September!! It’s a new month which means new goals and back to school time! So who’s ready to get healthy with me?
This month is also known as
#HealthyAgingMonth, that’s why I decided to share my healthy Raspberry Chia pudding recipe with you. This recipe is awesome because you can make it the night before and therefore enjoy it in the morning without any stress. It can be a perfect breakfast or snack to go for your kids. Getting the kids ready to go back to school can be really stressful and time consuming. On top of that you have the stress of creating new and exciting yet healthy dishes to add to their lunch-boxes.
This Raspberry Chia pudding feels like eating dessert for breakfast…And that’s not the best part. The most amazing thing about Chia puddings is that you just have to open the fridge, grab your pudding and enjoy, since you did all the work the night before. Healthy, yummy breakfast with zero prep? Yes, please !
These little seeds are loaded with fiber, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids. They may even be able to help with weight lose.
- 1 cup of organic soy milk
- 1/2 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 table spoons of chia seeds
- 1 table spoon honey (optional)
- In blender, combine all the ingredients except chia seeds and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a jar/glass. Add the chia seeds.
- Give it a good shake/stir.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator overnight.