Autumn is around the corner and I AM PUMPED, FOR PUMPKIN SPICE EVERYTHING! Trust me, I waited as long as I could to start with the pumpkin recipes, enjoying the last warm days and appreciating summer as it is my favorite season.I just love the smell of autumn, the days are getting shorter, the nights are getting colder and Champions league is starting over. There are so many things that I love about autumn season, but my all time favourite is that I can have ALL the pumpkin my heart craves.
What if I tell you that I have the most delicious pumped up, pumpkin-muffin recipe. Not a regular one, but a health and yummy one, which I am sure will make your ”top favourites” list. Once you start making these muffins you’ll never stop because they are healthy, easy, and super tasty.
So, if you are looking for healthy pumpkin recipes, look no further than these pumped up muffins! They’re incredibly suitable as snacks in the morning, and much better when you have time to relax and really enjoy them with a cup of coffee. That’s literally my alarm in the morning.
Click play and watch how to make these yummy GUILT FREE PUMPKIN MUFFINS!
- 4 tbsp gluten free coconut flour
- 4 tbsp oat flour
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 400 gr pure pumpkin puree (or canned pumpkin) puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp gluten free granola
Homemade Pumpkin Puree:
To make your own pumpkin puree: Cut pumpkin into large chunks and remove seeds. Bake for about 1 hour or until tender. Drain, and let cool.
Peel the skin, and get the pumpkin ready for blending. Put the pumpkin into a blender (or food processor) and pulse until smooth.
Instead of baking the pumpkin, some people steam it.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/350°F and grease the muffin cups.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients together. Whisk until smooth.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups – each cup should be 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and cinnamon on top of muffins.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before digging in.
Please subscribe for more BootiesAndSmoothies video recipes !