It might be the first day of autumn, and I am completely aware that the summer has come to an end, and that I won’t feel tropical or go on a summer vacation until next year. So, I decided to bring the vacation to my fridge, because NO, I am not done with ice-pops yet.
Believe me, these refreshing popsicles are a perfect treat. I am so excited about having them in the freezer, as I will be able to enjoy them anytime I want to feel like I am on a vacation (which is pretty much every day ).
They are super yummy and refreshing.
Perfect for breakfast, a snack, or a fruity dessert.
And just 2 ingredients.
- 2 cups fresh chopped pineapple
- 1 cup Almond Vanilla Milk
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- In a blender, mix together Almond Vanilla milk, pineapple, and honey.
- Pour mixture into 4 popsicle molds.
- Freeze 4 hours, or overnight.
- To remove popsicles from mold, put them under warm water for about 20 seconds.