How cute are these breakfast granola cups?!
They are super easy to make! Just 6 ingredients, and you can fill them with absolutely anything you want.
These cups can easily be made gluten-free by using gluten-free rolled oats, and they are ofcourse totally breakfast approved!
I made them in my muffin cups. They’re the perfect size and you don’t have to bother with cutting them into slices.
The granola crust is a simple blend of rolled gluten free oats, honey, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and melted coconut oil.
Now for the fillings! The coconut cream yogurt (or you can use greek yogurt) gets spooned into the granola cups, then topped with raspberry chia pudding and a couple slices of fresh fruits. I used a combination of raspberries, blueberries and kiwis. Lots of bright colors that look gorgeous, especially if you are sharing with your friends.
Yum! It’s like eating your daily bowl of Greek yogurt plus chia pudding, plus berries and granola on top, only way more fun because of those cute granola cups!
Or wait, I will give you a better picture. Have you ever had those crunchy Nature Valley granola bars? Now imagine the same taste, just dipped in coconut cream yogurt. PLUS, mine are gluten-free with no refined sugar! A m a z i n g!
The Granola Cups are best right after baking them, because otherwise the cups will soften the longer the yogurt is inside of them.
What filling and topping ideas do you have? I would love to hear or see your creations on instagram! #bootiesandsmoothies
- 5 tbsp of gluten free oats
- 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175°C degrees. Add the oats, honey, coconut oil, sunflower seeds, chia seeds and cinnamon to a bowl and mix until combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture in 4 muffin tins.
- Use your fingers or a spoon to press the mixture into the sides and base of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool in the muffin cups for about 15 minutes before removing the granola cups.
- Let the cups cool completely before filling with yogurt, raspberry chia pudding and fruits.