Ladies and Gentleman I present you the yummiest Peanut Butter Cookies.
I am a huge lover of peanut butter and most people around me know that, but you don’t even have to be a peanut butter fan to fall desperately in love with these cookies.
If you are wondering why I only have three cookies left on the picture, it’s because my boyfriend decided to eat them all before I could even take a picture of the whole batch. That’s how good they are, dangerously good.
They might look simple and basic on the outside, but trust me just one bite, and that’s all you need, pure soft-baked heaven in your mouth.
Why these cookies are the best cookies and the most loved ones:
- Protein-packed? Check
- Gluten free? Check
- Low carb and sugar free? Check
- Only 6 ingredients!
And as most cookies, they are generally an easy thing to make. You just mix all the ingredients together, roll some balls, drop them in a pan, and bake in the oven.
The ingredients you need most likely include all the things you already have in your kitchen.
Ok, so now that I’ve already convinced you that these are the best peanut butter cookies and that they are so easy to make, let’s go through the ingredients and the instructions and let’s make THIS Sunday the best of them all.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar ( or maple syrup/honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees°F / 175°C.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Scoop mixture into roughly tablespoon-sized balls. Place onto a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper.
- Flatten each cookie and with a fork, create the crisscross pattern.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until the edges become golden-brown.
- Let for 5-10 minutes to cool down.